Monday, November 11, 2013

Every.Single.Day

I have a little motivation problem. When I'm 'in the mode' exercise seems easy. When I've missed a few days, however, it seems impossible to go back!

This issue is compounded when I am pregnant. If I exercise every day or every other day it doesn't feel so bad. If I take too much time off, though, all of a sudden my changing size/shape is an insurmountable obstacle.

My approach to combat the slippery slope of exercise loss this time will be this:

I will at least walk one mile Every.Single.Day until this little babe makes an appearance.

This is not a huge commitment, of course! I'm hoping, though, that just getting something done each day will make this pregnancy go by smoothly. Also, many days the hardest thing is just getting started. Often, one easy mile turns into five great miles; I just have to get out the door or on the treadmill.

So, here we go. Day 1 and counting! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment